Churches‎ > ‎

Leavening


The Venerable Bede, Leavening
The church of the Venerable Bede is a small chapel dating from 1850. As the picture from 2008 shows, major refurbishment took place recently to create a warm, comfortable setting for worship - there are even kitchen facilities and a WC, as well as wheelchair access.
The church stands in the centre of the village, just across from the Jolly Farmers pub.

Churchwardens: Mrs C Richardson and Mrs J Conn



Comments