Churches‎ > ‎

Acklam


St John the Baptist
The church was built in 1794 as a Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, and superseded the old Anglican church which was demolished in the 1970s - the old churchyard remains at the east end of the village. The village setting is quite lovely, Acklam being a classic Wolds village in the midst of splendid countryside.

Churchwardens: Elaine Jones and Chris Arnott


Comments